Thursday, November 15, 2012

SNYDERSTRONG

"For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."  -Matthew 18:20


Dear family and friends,

I invite you to join me, in spirit, and pray for Christian at the time of his surgery (tomorrow, 1pm).  I am so very proud of my husband for all he's endured the past two weeks!  He is SNYDERSTRONG!  I can't begin to put into words how very touched he has been by all of your words of encouragement and prayers.  We are forever grateful!

Keri


My prayers for him:

Dear God, 

Thank you for Christian.  Thank you for the amazing husband, father, son, brother, colleague, and friend that he is.  Thank you for blessing him with family and friends who love him.  Thank you for his faith and trust in you, even when a situation is beyond understanding.  And thank you for the talents you've given the surgeons and doctors who will be caring for him.

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

I pray that Christian casts all his anxiety on you, because you are a loving God who will take that burden on for him. 

"Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." -Joshua 1:9

God, you know him unlike anyone else.  You know every hair on his body, every thought he's ever had, every dream he's made.   You are a God that performs miracles.  I pray that Christian is healed completely, and that all the glory can be lifted up in your name.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.  My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.  When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.  All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."  -Psalm 139:13-16

Please help us turn to you for strength and guidance during trials.  You are a faithful God and will make our paths straight.  We put our hope and trust in you.

"Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."  -Isaiah 40:31

2 comments:

  1. We are with you!!!! We were praying alongside you in London during the surgery, and we will carry on doing so.

    Thank you for the prayers and verses above. So much love to you, Christian, and to your beautiful bride, Keri, and to Lily and Luke. You're all SnyderStrong!

    Angela & Family

    ReplyDelete