When I think of "the face of love", all the faces of my family and friends run through my mind. Especially during hard times at the hospital during all that waiting, I leaned on the support of those who willingly and effortlessly gave it. If I received an encouraging text from a friend, I mentally pictured their face, and it was as if they were sitting there right next to me.
I'll share the lyrics with you and perhaps these will speak to you.
Until tonight my heart was just half full
I'd never known the fruit which fed the soul
But now I see what may put to rest my longing
For I have seen the face of love
The Grace of God
The face of love
In silence I feared my heart would remain words unheard
Inside a separateness of skin
But now I know that the skin just veils the soul
For I have seen the face of love
The Grace of God
The face of love
So take my hand knowing
With it I also leave my heart wanting
Never to be separate again
An eternity begins
If you were a flame I'd allow myself to be consumed completely
Were you the wind I'd wish you to pass through me
Cause now I know that the skin just veils the soul
For I have seen the face of love
The Grace of God
The face of love
Here's a YouTube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXypqfDeMa4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imzhgL5e1Ds
Thank you for coming alongside our family!
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows. If we are distressed, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which produces in you patient endurance of the same sufferings we suffer. And our hope for you is firm, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort. 2 Cor 1: 3-14
See to it, brothers, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.
Heb 3:12
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27
No comments:
Post a Comment