Sunday, November 29, 2015

I am Snyder Strong!

I typically give Christian a couple pep talks throughout the day to attempt to lift him up and keep him in the fight. On Thanksgiving, I changed it up slightly.

I was thinking about the awesome Snyder Strong logo that was created. So, I put on my marketing hat, and attempted to explain to Christian that it's more than a simple logo. It's more than a phrase. It's more then an identity and brand. It is a brand experience! It lives and breathes community and culture and faith.

I told Christian that he has a big responsibility. Correction, we have a big responsibility. And that responsibility may be passed along to others, even perhaps embraced by others. I told him that he needs to own that brand! He is Snyder Strong! I am Snyder Strong! Together, we are Snyder Strong!

I reminded him of the far-reaching impact he is having on so many lives. That Snyder Strong goes beyond family, friends, and acquaintances. He is touching the lives of so many we've not even met and may never even meet. It is contagious! It is viral! Call it what you want, but I call it inspiring!

I am so very proud of my husband! I am proud of his character, integrity, faith, and so much more!

We will continue to take each day as it comes, but not only accepting the circumstances in our lives, but embracing these circumstances.

I am Snyder Strong! We are Snyder Strong!

How is that for owning it?

"Give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:17


Follow this FB group for more updates and inspiring stories:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/snyderstrong/

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, in Christ we truly are SnyderStrong! We continue to pray for healing and comfort while keeping our eyes on the Big Picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a smart, strong, inspiring woman, Ms, Keri Snyder! You two are an amazing team.
    ❤️ From the Raters Family

    ReplyDelete