Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Christian!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIAN!

Please join me in wishing my man a happy 38th birthday!  He's the best husband a gal could ask for!  (Oh, and I'm sure he'll be thrilled at me sharing all these pics.)


Little Christian celebrating his 2nd birthday.


His mom recreated the above clown cake for his big 3-0.

And I made custom t-shirts for the entire fam!

Yes, this nearly 40 year-old fella still gets a bunny cake from his mom =)
And here is this year's cake.  Maybe we'll get past the bunny stage after 40!  (I hope not!) 


How will he spend his b-day?  Aside from hanging with the fam, he usually likes to welcome Spring with a good game of golf.  (here he is opening his Tiger Woods club gift a few years ago)


SNYDERSTRONG as ever!

Aside from pure exhaustion a couple days after treatment, Christian is doing quite well!

He will be having a pet-scan and a nuclear heart scan this Monday, April 8.  Please pray for good results, that drugs have been effective, that the tumors have shrunk, and for no heart damage!

Happy Spring and blessings to all!  God is good!


2 comments:

  1. Those are some great cakes! It was good seeing you at the old engine ranch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Christian! Love, Johanna, Kari, Konsta and Kasper from Finland. P.S. I like those cakes :)

    ReplyDelete