Christian here......I had a couple work visitors going on about 4 weeks ago and I am woefully behind in posting something awesome. They brought me some great messages, a wonderful collage of SnyderStrong
bracelet wearers, and what?...bracelet donations?!?! As I mentioned to my work family - I can’t thank the
two ring leaders enough….the enterprising Scott Craig, who fought
through the pain to order SnyderStrong Purdue bracelet colors in spite of being an IU
man….and Jamie Neese who always has good positive thoughts, food
nutrition suggestions, and has spearheaded sending me weekly cards with
generous grocery cards from the extended team.
Most importantly, thanks to my beautiful and selfless wife who has essentially done everything for a number of months. I couldn't manage without her - she has the biggest and best heart you will ever find - I love you Keri!
 |
| Disney last October |
Back to the SnyderStrong bracelets I mentioned. I have some pictures to share:
 |
| My excellent LibertyWorks Purchasing co-workers (Jason, Bob L, Ralph, Jamie, Chuck, Bob M). That is a team of great haircuts. Jason appears to be having a movement. |
 |
| Jamie's handsome boy Tyler....Strong! |
 |
| Jamie and Tyler - Superhero Strong! Wear that gear to the grocery store. Triple dog dare. |
 |
| Many of the the LibertyWorks ADVENT leadership team (Terry, Chuck, Chris, Al, Scott, Chuck, Steve, Rob). Terry looks like he has had a bad day on the test stand or he is waiting to be cuffed on a typical Saturday night...just kidding Terry....why are you so far away from the group Rob? |
 |
| Brian was brainwashed long ago. He gets no break for living in Franklin Township, but he does get a break for sending me a great note about NEVER wearing gold and black in his life except now for me. Good man. |
 |
| Karen is on the same Kool-Aid train. You guys work with a bunch of engineers, you know you are out-numbered right? |
 |
| Dan! There's the other Purdue Grissom Hall guy! |
 |
| My friends in GCRS! (FRONT: Jan, Karen, Gina, Tiffany; BACK: Jim, Jonathan, John, Steffen, Brian, Angie, Kenny, Andrew). This was the funny pose, what is Andrew doing? Can you pick out the Scot? The German? |
 |
| Part of the Global Strategic Procurement crew (Geneva, Dave, Mike, Jaye, Ron). Dave - I like your style, great haircut. |
 |
| Here on the Facetime chat is super-ME Rick, the other half of the A-Team. He is talking with his two boys in Cleveland with wife and fiancee. Awesome support guys! |
 |
| You know you have to pay Kaepernick a royalty for that pose? (Pavlo and Tom). Little known fact that I was Tom's pledge trainer in college. He survived, barely. |
 |
| Some of my office pals (Bob M, Bob L, Scott, Rick). Rick has trouble holding attention for the camera and/or he is looking to throw a punch. Scott used to be really into heavy metal.....he was also the ring-leader on these bracelets - thanks dude! |
 |
| Super Man Scott, hey you took my old job! Little known fact, Scott had a crush on my cousin in middle school. Small world. |
 |
| Tiffany! Does this violate something in the employee handbook? Awesome. |
 |
| The people that keep the place running.....(Shonice, April, Joye, Cammie, and Tom). Congratulations Tom, on being reunited with your mustache. |
 |
| The Materials Engineers.....yeah......that's about right. (Tom, Quin, Pavlo) |
 |
| Even one of my suppliers is getting in on the SnyderStrong bracelets - Tim at General Tool - awesome! |
 |
| My man Tony! He did the head shave in support....what about the eye brows Tony?...Actually, I still have most of mine. |
 |
| Betsy and Pat, two very kind women I have know since I started at Rolls-Royce 14 years ago - their thoughtful messages below. |
 |
| Special thanks to Bob and Michelle Morgan, and Jim Robertson for going out of their way to get a signed picture from coach Painter! He has way better hair than Dwight Schrute, I mean Tom Crean.....you know it IU people. Let's not talk wins, and tournament invites, and #1 seeds and such, let's talk hair. |
 |
| Speaking of hair, here is a Mohawk picture that looks much less ominous than the last post. I look about 18 here. I'll have to talk to Mark about whether a Mohawk would be appropriate for work when my hair grows back, wait, I can answer that......I did like it, but it was starting to thin out. |
 |
With my collage and team mascot Optimus Prime. My head isn't too lumpy!
|
 |
| Lily and I at the father-daughter Girl Scout (Daisy's) dance. Eyebrows are still hanging in there.....I just look like a guy that shaves his head on his own terms, just a little pasty up there, need a few rays....lol. |
I just want to say THANK YOU to you all and ask that you continue your prayers for effective treatment - every day is a great day thanks to all of you and The Man upstairs.
God bless.
Christian
Great Pictures. Looking forward to seeing you back in your cube!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, Christian! I just want to know which cousin he had a crush on???? By the way, I would recommend sunscreen!
ReplyDeleteThat was Mindy....yeah sunscreen on the pasty head!
Delete