We are on the battlefront ready to face our enemy with all our fight!
I am sitting here with Christian as he is preparing to receive his first treatment. And I have good news....HE MADE THE TRIAL!!! In addition to the standard chemo drug, Doxorubicin, he will also be receiving the trial drug, TH302.
It's going to be a long day this first go around, and Christian will be spending the night in the hospital because he has to receive regular blood draws just for this first treatment.
In terms of a treatment schedule, he'll be at the hospital once a week for either a treatment or labs for the next few months.
What result are we looking for (other than the obvious cure)? We want to see the lung nodules become inactive/dead and shrink in size. We are attacking the microscopic disease first, then will surgically remove the nodules to become cured.
We continue to pray that the treatments are effective, and for peace and comfort.
I'm sure Christian would love words of encouragement, so keep them coming! Feel free to comment on this blog.
Great news that he made the trial!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME NEWS that he made the trial.
ReplyDeleteGetting the trial drug now. Yahoo! Killing cancer already.
ReplyDeleteThat's AWESOME NEWS!!!! Take 'em down, Christian!!!
ReplyDeleteGod is GREAT! So happy for you Christian. You got this man! Attack and Destroy! Attack and Destroy!
ReplyDeleteAll of you are in my thoughts! I am the follower Nasu in case you wondered. - Johanna Kangassalo -
ReplyDelete